- Individual Education Programs designed to address the specific needs and current levels of performance of the student and set appropriate performance goals based on the student's individual circumstances that will demonstrate that the student is receiving sufficient support to progress toward annual goals
- Sonoma County Special Education Local Plan Area (SELPA)
- Special Education Notice of Procedural Safeguards
504 Program Accommodations
- Designed to remove any barriers limiting student ability to receive an education and provide the necessary supporting individual student needs.
Title 1 Program
- Extra support for students in Reading and Math
English Language Support
- In-class tutoring for English Learners
- Nursing Services - screening students for vision, hearing, dental and general health. In addition, students in grades 6-8 are screened for scoliosis.
- Social Emotional and Counseling Services to facilitate student achievement, improve student behavior and attendance , and help students develop socially.
- California Universal Meal Program and the National School Lunch Program offers both breakfast and lunch for any student on our campuses for more than two consecutive hours.
- Child Health and Disability Prevention
- Shots For School
- California Department of Education- Help for Students in Crisis
- Dangers of Synthetic Drugs
- Dangers of synthetic Drugs_Spanish